Warehouse Data Mart Software
Warehouse Data Mart Software acts as the hub of your supply chain solution, integrating accounting/order and shipping software systems, electronic data interchange (EDI) systems, Crystal Reports software, radio frequency, and barcode hardware, and warehouse automation equipment. Combining radio frequency and barcode technology with a robust, three-tiered, Internet-based architecture,
Warehouse delivers a powerful, scalable and flexible real-time warehouse management system that helps you boost productivity, reduce costs, shorten order fulfillment times, increase customer satisfaction and deliver a rapid return on investment (ROI).
BIS Warehouse integrates seamlessly with many popular accounting/order-entry packages and shipping systems to provide the warehousing link in your total supply chain solution. In addition, BIS Warehouse integrates with the rest of the Supply Chain Suite, making sure all of your applications are getting the right information in real time. Check out some of the white papers and case studies to see how Warehouse performs in the real world. Each page has several options to connect with a knowledgeable consultant if you have questions.
Adding a Warehouse to Warehouse Data Mart Software
- Add a warehouse in a click
- add multiple warehouses at a single location
- Be updated with its capacity
- add as many as warehouse you have.
- Be updated with a capacity of each warehouse
- Define the type of the lease agreement.
Entry Form for Warehouse data mart Software
- Do the entry of the Goods being deposited in our warehouse
- Full description with price and other details
- Description of inflow of the goods to the warehouse.
A Delivery form of Warehouse data mart Software
- Before the delivery create a delivery order form and be updated with the status of the stock.
- Add details on a click with help of drop-down menus
- keep the record of outflow of the product